Independent Laboratories, LLC
Terms and Conditions:
Independent Laboratories, LLC and its partners, employees, directors, affiliates and subsidiaries (iLabs) provide this website and any information contained herein for the purposes of your knowledge and general understanding as well as allow you to register your certificate with us. Your use of the website, the HTML above and any associated pages, states your agreement to the terms and conditions outlined below.
Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability
You acknowledge that the information or data on the website is provided “as is” for general information only.
You agree that you shall hold iLabs harmless from and that iLabs is not liable for:
- Any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the information contained on this website regardless of how caused or delays or interruptions in delivery of same
- Any damages, losses or injury caused, in whole or in part, by iLabs actions, omissions or negligence in compiling or delivering the information found on this website;
- Any losses or damages, in whole or in part, whatsoever, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, from the use of, or reliance on the information found on the website or from the use of the internet generally, this includes, but is not limited to any decision(s) made or taken or not taken by you in reliance of the information found on the Website;
- Any claims that you have found something you have viewed or downloaded from this website or another website to which it is linked to be obscene, offensive, defamatory, or infringing upon your intellectual property rights.
iLabs makes NO warranty with regards to this website, including, but not limited to:
- Any warranty of accuracy, completeness, reliability, implied merchantability or implied fitness for a particular purpose;
- That the pages contained in the website, or the related server(s), are free of any virus or other harmful elements.
Further, iLabs makes no warranty, representation or guarantee that the information on this website may be relied on for any reason, or that it shall be uninterrupted or error free. iLabs reserves the right to amend, edit, update, change and correct anything, including errors found in the website, at any time and for any reason.
All content on this Website is the property of Independent Laboratories, LLC. Any use of the contents without the expressed written consent of Independent Laboratories, LLC is prohibited.
Any trademarks used on the website are those deemed to be the property of iLabs. Any gemological terms used on the Website are in common use in the jewelry business and in the practice of the scientific art of gemology and as such are not the property of any specific party. iLabs reserved its exclusive right to use any trademark, seal or logo contained herein as well as those developed by Independent laboratories, LLC in future.
Gemological Information and Education:
The information provided through our website is made available at no cost to the user. The information is provided to enhance the users overall knowledge about gemstones and diamonds. Informing you about treatments and other facts associated with jewelry typically sold in jewelry stores.
Choice of Law:
If any dispute arises between iLabs regarding the use or information contained on the Website, such disputes shall be resolved in the State of New York excluding its conflicts of law provisions; furthermore, you agree to hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the New York State Supreme Court and or the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York with respect to such matters.
Links to Our Website:
iLabs, Independent Laboratories, LLC usually does not allow links to our website. If the website you have visited directs you to the iLabs Website please confirm that the report or appraisal has the true name and logo trademark of iLabs and not any other company/ Laboratory.